Senior Payroll Specialist
We are looking for two figures for the role of Senior Payroll Specialist, one fixed-term and one permanent.
We are a historical and well known firm of Labor Consultancy located in Milan.
We deal with a consultative approach and method, personnel administration and Labor Consultancy making use of a team of about 30 trained and experienced resources.
Activities to be performed:
Mastery in the following activities is required:
- Recruitment, changes and termination of labor relations
- Opening, changes and closing of company positions (INPS, INAIL, Construction Fund, etc.)
- Management of the entire company payroll cycle (payroll processing and related monthly and annual fulfillments)
- Individual labor costs and company personnel budgets
- Management of relations with various institutions (e.g. Inps Inail, pension funds)
- Client counseling with the support of the Labor Consultant on personnel issues
- Accounting diploma and/or degree in business/legal oriented
- Minimum 5 years experience in the role
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package
- Knowledge of TeamSystem payroll applications is considered preferential
- Good knowledge of all payroll requirements and the main CCNL
- Problem solving skills, customer and result orientation
- Aptitude for teamwork
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ticket restaurant
A subordinate employment contract appropriate to experience is offered, on a permanent/determined, full-time basis within the framework of the CCNL professional studies, with the following hours: Mon./Fri. 8:30-12:30/14:00-18:00.
Work location: Via Giacomo Boni 26, 20144 - Milan (MI).
Immediate availability is required.
Candidates may send their resume, accompanied by authorization to the processing of data (pursuant to art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679).