We are looking for an Expert Accountant specializing in the administrative area of Studio Piceci.
The candidate will have to deal with the internal accounting and administration of the Firm and report to the administrative manager, with whom he will work closely.
We are a historical and well known firm of Labor Consultancy located in Milan.
We deal with consultancy approach and method, personnel administration and Labor Consultancy making use of a team of about 30 trained and experienced resources.
Tasks to be performed:
- Keeping of ordinary accounts corporations, partnerships and professionals
- Drafting of contracts for the provision of consulting services, quotes, notations and invoices receivable
- To perform invoicing activities, the candidate will have to use data import procedures and, in some cases use manual entry.
- Accounting diploma and/or Bachelor's degree in three-year or specialized business administration
- Knowledge of Accounting Principles
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Problem solving skills, customer and result orientation
- Open-minded, organizational, reserved, autonomous and precise and a professional approach to colleagues and customers
- Ticket restaurant
A subordinate employment contract appropriate to the experience gained is offered, on a permanent, full-time basis within the framework of the CCNL professional studies, with the following hours: Mon/Fri 8:30-12:30/14:00-18:00
Work location: Via Giacomo Boni 26, Milan
Immediate availability is required.
Applicants may send their resume, accompanied by authorization to process data (pursuant to Art. 13 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 and Art. 13 EU Regulation No. 2016/679).